Saturday 19 October 2013

Day 19 - Building good habits

So I'm definitely not following my schedule too well, but even on days like today, when every hour was easily accounted for and none of my scheduled cleaning was done, things were still cleaned?!

In building up better daily habits for myself, I clean both bathrooms daily and (usually, hey I'm a work-in-progress) give the kitchen counters and sink a bit of a once-over. I also bleach the toilets three times a week (Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays).

So today, being Saturday, I may have been busy, I may not have "cleaned" or felt I had time to, but the toilets were bleached, the bathrooms were given a quick run-over and the kitchen counters were wiped down.

Building daily habits is helping my house, heart and head and that allows everyone to benefit from them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment