Tuesday 22 October 2013

Day 22 - Checking out

Check out my progress.

Check out how much I cleaned today or yesterday or last week.

Check out from cleaning because Hubby's away.

Check out how much I have to do.

Check out how much I did, check out how much I still have to do.

Check out out how it doesn't stay done, stay clean, stay tidy.

Check out how it is all day everyday, or a little everyday...everyday.

Check out how it has to be done again and again and again and again and again...

The curse of the fallen, that dust will always fall, we come from the dust, we return to the dust and in between we, you know, dust!

I can't wait for heaven, streets paved with gold, pearly gates, radiance, the brightest of lights to dispel all the darkness and show up the lack of dust.

Praising for eternity and no dusting, singing for the King and no sweeping.

There is a castle on a cloud, I like to go there in my sleep, aren't any floors for me to sweep...Les Mis

There is a Kingdom in the clouds, some day I'll go there no more to sleep, aren't any floors for me to sweep...Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment